Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, August 8, 2026

Foundation Paper Piecing Madness

 I've been quilting for over 25 yrs now but have not attempted to foundation paper piece until now. It has been on of those arts that has intimidated me and even given me a stomach ache thinking about trying this sewing project.

At the age that I am; 68 years old I now tell myself to try anything...it's ok to fail. 

I started out with a 2" x 2"  block and now have created 20 blocks. I "fussy" cut the middle piece and then attached the 9 single pieces of fabric to complete the block. I have a few ideas how to incorporate these small blocks into some sort of quilt, carry pouch. 





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive