Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Sunday, October 5, 2008

Something Profoundly Beautiful..

I love Netflix. 
I really appreciate those individuals that produce,  and direct many great documentaries that Netflix carries to viewers out there.

Last night I watched a doc that is called "A Walk To Beautiful." (not to be confused with A Walk to Bountiful.)

This is about women(in this film about Ethiopian women) with serious health challenges. It will open your mind and give you an understanding of problems we cannot comprehend living in this great country. This is a touching and moving story of several women (in fact..thousand Ethiopian women.) who have Fistula.


She and her husband were the
founders of this Women's Hospital.
I believe they are candidates for Saint Hood!

This is a must see experience.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive