Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Little Friend

Her name is Zarriah


She is Justina's daughter (my co-heart at work).

I have known Zarriah for over a year now and she is
such a cute child and very inquisitive.

She came with her parents to the Halloween "Defright Night"
at my home,
she was..
Neytieri from the Avatar Movie.

I let the children pick their very own pumpkin from my pumpkin patch
and she seemed to have loved that experience.
This week I got call from Zarriah (unbeknown est by her mom) asking me if
I had a..."Christmas tree patch?"
I had to smile...I told her that I did not, but that the
swede and I would work on that next spring...
(maybe we could plant a few pines in the side yard.)

Zarriah, I invite you to be the very first person
to cut a Christmas tree from my "patch"!!!

You are my favorite friend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive