Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, July 4, 2011

Because it's the 4th!



When preparing for this very celebrated day in the
small town of Provo, Utah, I can't help but reflect on my
childhood and the many summers my family and I spent here
watching the parade, picking cherries at my aunt & uncle's home.
Climbing the Y on the mountain side, running around like a crazy
girl yelling and screaming
"Happy 4th of
July"
while waving multiple sparklers in
the air.

If this does not inspire you to
bake this patriotic delight click here
Did you write down the instructions?




1 comment:

joel swenson said...

You are the best...
Most fun...
And creative person...
To celebrate with...
Love you...

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive