Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Sunday, September 11, 2011

...not to be disappointed..

(loss of the cougars to the longhorns)...



but I am getting happy again...



in fact,



I am preparing for the first BYU football



home game this weekend.



~~



The swede and I hiked to the Y.



(this is a moderate to strenuous hike)



Warning:



...if you are coming from sea level to hike the Y...



beware..






self shot photo-"Sitting on the Y".






View of home sweet home from the Y.






View of Cougar Stadium






This year's team is slated to be one of the


"most talented".



I can't help but cheer enthusiastically



for this fast and reliable



running back..





JJ DI LUIGI

#10
POSITION: Running Back
HEIGHT: 5-9
WEIGHT: 185
CLASS: Senior
ROSTER YEARS: 2007-2011




We will be there to cheer on the "independent" cougar's



Yep...I love this season of the year!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive