Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Retro blog




If you are a child that grew up in the sixties and seventies
you will love this Halloween Blog, check it out.

I have had many people ask me if I am going to have
my Halloween party this year..

I keep telling myself that:

1. decorating inside & outside of
house for this event takes days.
2. food prep- a day
3. making a costume- a day
4. games and party favors- a day
_______________
"I just can't do it this year"!
(and so I will disappoint my friends and their children.)

I am going to take this day off
and celebrate
by
preparing a frightful meal and anticipate all the
little ghouls that will ring my doorbell.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive