Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, February 4, 2012

I've looked at Love...



LOVE

Robert Indiana


Conceived in a time when the United States was consumed by the Vietnam War, LOVEbecame a symbol for Peace. This famous sculpture is one of the most celebrated works within the pop art movement as well the art world as a whole.



















Here is my version of LOVE...





This is how I framed L O V E
(notice the O is facing to the left... : )


This is the Black & White of my colorful image
that is my blog banner this month.
I've looked at love from both sides now
From give and take, and still somehow
It's love's illusions I recall
I really don't know love at all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive