Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, April 16, 2012

Nine patch quilt

This one was commissioned by one of my co-workers Cindy.
She told me that she had never had a quilt made for her, so I guess those words made me realize that I was the one to make her, HER FIRST quilt.


Here is another quilt I made for co-worker, Sarah.
I have blogged previously about Sarah.
She is a woman who has great self confidence and sees the
good in everyone around her.

Sarah picked out the fabric and left the rest
to me to sew the design of her quilt.
(this has not been machine quilted yet.)


1 comment:

joelswenson said...

These two quilts are so soothing...
seriously. I really like how the colors and patterns feel. I just noticed that.

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive