Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Getting Ready for Reunion

I have been involved with a few family reunions in my fifityfive past years.
A few I have been the head facilitator,
 others I have been in charge of certain things.
My dad and his wife Juana are hosting my immediate
 family reunion; including brothers and sister in-laws,
 grandchildren, great grandchildren.

I used to think that this was a "Mormon thing" until I became a
member of the FACEBOOK family and saw many of my
 non Mormon friends getting together with their siblings and so on..

We are spending 2 nights and 2 days up above
Sundance Resort (Utah) in a very old log built lodge.
(pictures of this event to follow in future posts.)

I have self appointed myself to be
 in charge of the kid crafts.
Here are some of my ideas
(of course I have plagiarized them)

Glow in the Dark Slime
Decorating store bought styrofoam air planes
Nature scavenger hunt
Bow & Arrow competition
Thumb print pendant

Click on any of the ideas above and it
 will lead you to the instructions.
Happy Summer!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive