Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, October 21, 2013

Go Forth My Daughter and Serve

Dallas is going go on an LDS (Latter Day Saint) mission.
She came to this decision about 6 months ago.


Getting the letter.

sister kiss of excitement!
Dallas' good friend Jordan is going to the same mission.


Dallas opened her letter in front of 40 friends and family, the Swede and 
I were in California and were watching via SKYPE.

Her mission call is to Baltimore, Maryland.
She will leave in early March and will serve for 18 months.

I am so happy for her and especially that she will be in the USA.






1 comment:

Vicki said...

So Exciting!!!!! Congrats Dallas!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive