Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pre Prep..

Two weeks till the feast


Thanksgiving dinner is first and foremost about the food.
 I am hosting this years family gathering.

I really needed to update my table linens. 
I am not that inspired with this holiday to sew but I decided that 
a couple of new table runners would brighten up the atmosphere.
Multi colored leaf runner.
Optional gold rimmed setting.
(I only have enough for 4.) 


Orange print fabric I had in my stash, it was
barely enough for a runner.
I gathered the glass birds to see if that could
work as a center piece.

A potpourri of leaves, bark, mesh-mash of autumnal things.

The old bird gets center stage on this trial place setting.

I like the thought of using different print napkins at each place.

The china was inherited from my sweet 90 yr. old mother-in-law.
~
My next post will be props for my turkey day photo booth.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive