Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sister Swenson


She has arrived...today she flew to Ellicott City, Maryland to 
be welcomed as a new missionary.
Sister..(L-R) Katlin, Sister Swenson, Aubry, Ariel

Giving the good-by hug..Dallas did well here at the
Provo Temple, she did well-up a bit, but she stayed strong.

Just adding this caption, brings tears to my eyes..
it is very quiet around this home without her.

Her name tag in the mission training center.

Sister Swenson and her district companions in the MTC.
~
Life is good
May God watch over you..
SISTER SWENSON!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What beautiful daughters you have! So proud of Dallas!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive