Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, July 6, 2009

4 th Festivities

My 4th of July was so fun and very busy..Starting at 7 am. The Swede and
I went to a continental breakfast flag
raising ceremony and heard from
Utah's new Governor Gary Herbert.
He did not speak like a politician, he was really good. He encouraged us
to to be grateful and to remain active in our communities.
(Ok, I know I look like a cheese cake...it' my age I guess.)


Then we attended the Provo City Freedom Parade..
you know, the kind with it's small town floats and bands
from every High School.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive