Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Gray Thing Again...

I guess I need to go talk to my "hair dresser-shrink" again,
(she must not be giving me the therapy I need)

or
Maybe...

I am beginning to like the color or should we
say the "NON" color of my hair.

To make my statement about going gray I recently
submitted my photo's
to Anne Kreamers book site

She has a page of women with
Before & After pictures
you can see for yourself

It's not my best look, but never the less you can
start to see the slow down of my
“melanogentic clock”

If you want to learn more about the science of hair turning gray

Here is my "new mantra,"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive