Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, October 17, 2009

Greg Mortenson

Have you read this book yet?
Do You know who
this Humanitarian is?
This is Greg Mortenson and the children of the
Peshawar Provedence in the Swat Valley, Pakatain
The reason I am featuring him
and his great work in
Afghanistan & Pakistan is because....

He is coming to speak at the
BYU Marriott Center on:
Tuesday, October 27 at 11:00 am

If you can make it, and even read
his book before hand (I highly recommend)
You will be a changed person!

Assalaam Alaikum (Peace Be With You).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive