Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Father's day to Remember

When the swede gets an idea for an activity, there's
not much chance of changing his mind....

he couldn't be sold
on doing something else....
He wanted to go skiing on the last day
of the season up at
The "die hards" squeezed in a few runs on closing day of the ski season.

We were out of the house by 7:00 am and arrived at 7:55 am.
Took the second tram up to the top.
(self shot photo on the lift)

It was very crusty in the early A.M. and warmed
up to a nice slush by mid morning.
(Ahhh.... don't think I'll be going again on
the last spring day of the ski season).

When we returned home, the girls and I presented
the swede with dinner and presents.

A Great Father's Day to Remember.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive