Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Happiness


This week I have been thinking a bit about Thanksgiving, Christmas
and wondering what magic will occur in the next several weeks.

I have a few recipes that I will attempt to cook, bake and freeze.
(hint...a variety of culinary methods of creating gastronomical delights.)

Here a few vintage ideas

______________________________________________

It is amazing that Christmas is even on my mind,
the fact that it is just 6 weeks away...

I'm bringing out the cookbooks and will be
baking up some "sugar plum sweets"!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive