Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, January 13, 2011

CATTUS


I suffer from these bacterias periodically.

I bet you're wondering what in the
heck (hell) is that?

I will give you some clues...

It comes from licking, biting, scratching.
It comes from the litter box.
It comes from working in my garden soil.


OK, can you guess who is primarily responsible for this disease?
My cat, Brutus!

It affects my stomach, intestines, and joints and the only way
I can keep it under control is by taking
an antibiotic or sulfa drug.

I know most people wouldn't tolerate this, but,
I have become attached to this "big boy".


He follows me everywhere in the house.
He is usually found on my lap or in my arms.
He can't sleep with me anymore because
these bacterias are hidden in his paws
(that are used in the litter box...get the picture?)

It's just one of those things in life I have to put up with because:



1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh my goodness, I never even thought about that. I am going to start imagining all kinds of stuff and blaming it on my cat!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive