Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, January 29, 2011

Luxury in the Mountains..



That is what Deer Valley Resort is.....pure luxury and open space.

If one is to spend money having a great skiing experience, then this
the place of the expanse out doors.

We had friends, the Steve Wynn family fly into Utah.
( you probably have Steve Winn..Wynn, Nguyen..as friends too!)

Greg and Sue Wynn's family of 6 along with Franny Wynn their sister.

We have not skied together
for years, so we took this
fun opportunity to meet up with them on the slopes.
(sorry we had no "kodak moments" with them, only video.)

We skied 7 hours that day with a combined 4 wipe-outs between the swede and myself.
(not bad for a pair of fifty-something year olds.)

I could barely get out of bed this morning.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive