Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Friday, April 22, 2011

Mother Earth...I love you..



I have been a big supporter of Earth Day since 1970.
That is 41 years of really wanting to do my part to
protect, love, reuse, recycle, replenish our beautiful world.
The two images above were the very first
symbols used to promote Ecology Day




Click here to a very interactive website
full of all different kinds of activities
for you and your family to do and learn more about
Earth Day.

Here is an awesome website if you love wearing t-shirts
and want to support environment projects.

here are a couple of examples that I would wear:
I will probably go pick up trash and debris around
my neighborhood and down to the Provo River Trail.

1 comment:

Marin said...

i have always cleaned up our canal and street every year and we pick up the SICKEST stuff... like bongs, condom wrappers, snuff containers, jugs of liquor, and tons of cigarette boxes!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive