Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Octogenarian..

This is one of those monumental life experience that you
know in time will happen, but the reality is
you can't believe it happened.

My dad turned 80 this week.
(the swede turned 57 on the same day.)


(notice his jeans and blue converse tennis shoes.)


I try every year to make him a card or gift that is uniquely him.
This year I cut a matte in his name and sized, printed, cut pasted.
These are pictures of him in his later years and
the things he enjoys doing.


He loves strawberry rhubarb pie! Sweet..
Have a healthy and memory filled year ahead dad!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive