Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Return to Reality

My trip to Houston over Thanksgiving was really relaxing...

with crafting, cooking, shopping, decorating, zooing, and

playing with the three adorable grandkids.


I think I haved landed...

(Houston airport)

Special day "zooing" with grandkids
we ate really bad pizza and stuffed our faces
with cotton candy and dip n dots
Aubry and kids

Finn wanted a Daisy bebe gun for his Christmas gift.
(guess who bought it for him?)
He also picked out the LSU pillow pet that he is trying to mame.

Farren loved her Christmas shirt...
we made together the headband while I was there.
After our Thanksgiving feast we
skyped the "swede" and Ariel back in Utah.
(can you see Ariel with her mouth wide open?)
Great memories...can't wait until next year!










No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive