Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Past


It is fun to look through old photo's,
you just never know what you'll find and when you
do there is more to the photo than just people's pictures.

This photo is circa: 1963 (or there about.)
It looks like Christmas time.
This is me and my siblings playing a game
(on the left back-notice I am picking a bowl of nuts)
(check out the back right of picture to see the game)
SKUNK
SKUNK was played with these instructions:
DESCRIPTION
Each player rolls two dice as many times as desired during a turn, earning points
equal to what is rolled on that turn. A player passes the dice at any time. If one
skunk is rolled, then points earned on that turn are voided and if two skunks are
rolled, then all accumulated points from all turns are voided. Penalty chips are a
part of this game too. The first player to get 100 points or more wins.


I must have been around 5 or 6 years old.
I don't remember playing this game...but I love looking at
the fabric of the table cloth and the awesome
wallpaper we had in our home.

I hope to post a few more nostalgic Christmas photo's.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive