Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Sunday, December 18, 2011

DeVry Holiday Lunch


Recently I posted on my Facebook status,
that my company holiday party would be a potluck luncheon.

I think my post came over as negative, not that I was disappointed
that we were not going to a restaurant or some activity to
celebrate the season, it was because the mood in
the office had taken on a very somber atmosphere.

I wasn't sure if this lunch would be a happy one?

But thanks to Sarah, who is positive and
a happy person, our luncheon outcome was successful.

Sarah is our campus Career Service Director,
she is the one who helps students find
a job in this "hard to find a job" environment.

Here is the set up of our lunch.
Appetizers, salads, potatoes, ham, roasted chicken, desserts.

Can you tell by this picture the
different personality types I work with?

Here is the Sandy, Utah DeVry University Staff (minus one).
HaPpY Holidays!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive