Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, January 14, 2012

Polish Chandelier

You ask; "What is a Polish Chandelier"?

I have never seen one nor heard of this until I saw it on

Here is another version click here

I admittedly loved it and knew that I had
to make a version of this for Dallas' room.

With the creative talent of daughter Katlin, we took
our inspiration from this piece that she made several years ago,
(it ended up in Dallas bedroom over her headboard)
3 hours later we designed
this chandelier for her bedroom.
ours is a bit colorful....
Dallas was suprised and like it alot!
we used several different materials for this:
1. felt
2. tissue paper
3. straws
4. crape paper
5. silk flowers

piękny, kolorowy, zabawa

(translation from Polish to English)

Beautiful, Colorful, Fun!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive