Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hand made gifts are what I like to make for my family. 
(while some don't appreciate it..some do)
I'm usually inspired by the different blogs I peruse.
Of course Pintrest is a great source of inspiration.

I got this idea from a blog but could not find it again to give this person credit and show how they made their gift.
This is what I made my now 30 yr old Katlin.

I made the envelope out of natural linen fabric and a cotton print for the inside lining.
The letters are made from a glitter cover stock.
It was fun, a tad labor intensive.

2 comments:

joelswenson said...

I never cease to be amazed at your ability and energy to create, from scratch, things that make our lives richer, interesting, fun, festive, and meaningful.

Thank you. I'm grateful for you in my life!

the swede...

Marin said...

i love homemade gifts too. especially yours! i am like you, if i have to give a gift, i immediately think, "what can i make?" i don't think some people appreciate it either. oh well.

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive