Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saying goodbye to....

..the old 2012.

I sit here thinking about the 2012 and the many memories that were made.
I loved 2012. 
It was a year that was good to me and my family.

 2012 Christmas with the Fielding Family
Post Christmas with the Swenson family

2013 New Years with the Van Tassell Family

This Year-2103

To become more of an activist for women's right in developing countries.
This is how I participate:
1. Join groups that re involved with this activism.
2.  Read and be involved in Blogs and Facebook post's
 that deal with this subject matter.
3. Sign petitions and communicate to government that
are involved in making laws.
4. Listening to web-cast
5. Reading books that deal with the subject.
6. Talking to Friends and family about these issues.
 7. Emailing friends and family to give them
resources on how they can make a difference.

On the right side of my blog you can see what
 foundations and organizations I put my most effort into.

Wishing you the very best
in





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive