Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, February 25, 2013

85th Academy Awards

Yup, another one is just a small blip in the universe.
I have told myself and my family that this is the last year
 I will host an Oscar party..

I decorate, cook, clean for this event which is all good.
But there comes a time when this woman needs to relax and not put anymore stress in her life and so to do this I am officially announcing(to my blogisphere) that this is will the last
Academy party I will host.
 Y E A H!
Done.
*************************
Here are some photo's of the "last" Oscar event at my home.


Silly me


Cast of Celebrities


Gotta have the munchies for the show

We did have a winner: My sister Jeana marked her ballot
 with 13 right winners!
Back drop, stage prop

Floating Hollywood
ACTION....Oscars!


We were honored with this group of attendees.


I feel so much better that I declared that I will not
 host another Oscar party at my home.
Now I can move forward without regret!
The End.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive