Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, February 23, 2013

The B-Day came

My birthday came and went so fast, I was rather delighted that it did.
For me that day is special, but I don't like the attention it brings as I age into
I n f i n i t y.
MY DAY
Went to work: worked 11 hours including 1 hour lunch.
Drove to Katlins (7mins) away from my work place.
She was not there so I raided her freezer and found
 3 frozen pancakes from Trader Joes.
Made my bed on her couch
Ariel and Katlin came home, we visited for awhile and Ariel left to go home.
Katlin went to bed, I read for an hour or so
Goodnight Birthday. 
Sweet Dreams.
P. S. I changed my heading to my blog to reflect the new me!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive