Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Time

 For the next two weeks, the world will be focusing on the 
the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I  have learned by watching the seasons and preparing to plant my gardens 
 that the earth goes through this
incredible re-birth during Spring.

I believe that it is because God our Heavenly Father 
and Mother wept for their son during this moment in 
the earth's history that their tears brought a re-birth to the world.



"For God so loved the loved the world that 
he gave his only begotten son. 
-John 3:16



I love the art of the Resurrection.
 Here are a few images that really 
tell the viewer a sacred story.
(I apologize for not knowing the authors.)



He is not here for he has risen..
-Matthew 28:6






Luke 24:1-12


I feel so very blessed to be a disciple of Him.







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive