Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Sunday, August 19, 2018

Ribbons Galore

In abundance, in profusion, in 
great quantities, in large numbers, by the yard.

RIBBONS

About 1676, under the name of the Dutch loom or engine loom, it was
-->
brought to London then to America, where ribbon was purchased more then any other country.

The photo's below would best describe this 
undertaking I went through a month ago.

Do I organize in holiday?
Do I organize in color?

I have ONE drawer to put all of this in.....huumm!
More or less?? 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive