Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, June 5, 2008

Getting Ready for the 4th

My version of flags












                            





                                                                Picture from the Pottery Barn catalog



It's never to late to get ready for any holiday. I especially love the 4th of July. 

I seriously keep my eyes wide open for ideas.  I have notebooks full of ideas and patterns, instructions, diagrams, templates etc. (I have a bona-a-fide illness....so my kids say). I saw this picture in Pottery Barn catalog and knew that I needed to make this for my back yard festivities on the 4th.







                                                                                                     












No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive