Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, June 9, 2008

New Word

Vocabulary 101: 
Today I heard this word on a NPR report about the Napa Valley 
Wine Festival, the word is:
glitterati: npl
famous, rich or fashionable people thought of as a group,
 especially those who are frequently photographed by the press

glitterati: beautifully wrapped tiny Italian fruit candies are perfect to savor when your throat is dry and easy to keep in your pocket or purse. Each little jewel is bursting with flavor and contains on 4 calories. 
Flavors include: grape, cherry, lime, and lemon.


Ok, searching the web on this word I learned more than I ever will or want too!
I thought you might like to see some examples....
                                  
                                                          www.glittergossip.com




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive