Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, September 15, 2008

Cooking has always been an important part of me. 
I am not a gadget magnet but when there is a kitchen tool that is really great, I must have it!

This one was given to me by my mother-in-law who doesen't always like to cook.
 She was at the Orange County Swap Meet and saw this 
gadget and knew that I would love it!


You take your clove of garlic and place it in the yellow tube..roll the tube 
and it has de-skined your garlic clove. 
Take the clove and rub it around the textured part of plate, it minces it before your eyes!
Brush the minced garlic into what ever you need it for ie:  sauces, butter, olive oil dipping...
It is Awesome! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive