Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, November 20, 2008

Football Fever

My Top Reasons why I love BYU Football

1. The energy and enthusiasm I feel in the La Vell Edwards Stadium.
2. Hearing - "That will be another Cougar".... and Saying- " First Down" 
3. Sharing a "Cougar Tail"...(Rectangle donut with maple glaze).
4. Watching the continuing saga on the big screen of Cosmo fighting EVIL.
5. Sharing Warm Kettle Korn with my family.

BYU's ranking is 14th in the nation..not to shabby for a "Mountain West College"!

Cougars Beat The Utes! 
RAH
!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive