Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, December 18, 2008

Senatetress (royal political princess)

Could that be the title given to 
Caroline Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg?
She just turned 51 (Nov.27)
She has the political ancestry
She has  a law degree
She authored these New York Times Best sellers: 
~
*A Patriot's Handbook
*The Best-Loved Poems of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
*A Family of Poems: 
*My Favorite Poetry for Children
*Profiles in courage for Our Time
~
She may be a liberal but I would vote for her.
Go Caroline!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive