Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, December 29, 2008

WHEW..!

I have been incredibly busy the last weeks of this holiday season.
I wonder every year when I will not have anything to make or do or go to...(hopefully never).

It will take me into the end of January to blog all the events and fun stuff that happended over the Christmas season. So get ready set GO..

Here is the Fun, Happy and Interesting Book Group of women that I belong to, and the blog site you can follow.


Don't we look festive in our seasonal attire?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive