Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow is Falling


Winter is officially here!..It is 5 days early, but whose counting at this point of the year.. 
We want a White Christmas right?...
We do need a water supply to quench the thirst of all those Southern Californians, not to mention they have to water all that lush 
beautiful green landscapes they view at this time of year!

Oh, do I sound a tad bitter?  
NO
*I get to go ski twelve minutes from my home!
*The sledding park 3 minutes from my home!
* 10 minutes to the lake, where we can ice skate!
*Sliding down the driveway..

Isn't this why I moved to Utah?
......bring it on!!

1 comment:

Katlin Allen said...

And you even plow the drive way so that your daughters can be at work on time! What an awesome MOM.

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive