Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter-Reflections

Minerva Teichert(1889-1976)


Rebirth
New Beginning
Born Again
Live Again
Resurrection
New Life

These words remind me of the Great Gift The Saviour Jesus Christ gave to all mankind.

Without his Atoning Sacrifice we could not live again in the presence of GOD.

I feel very blest,
I am  grateful to HIM

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)


If you have a moment click here to go to a beautiful photography exhibit titled: 
The artist is Mark Mabry. Click on multi-media/photography

Beautiful portrayals of Christ.

Enjoy your Easter Sunday!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive