Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Friday, April 24, 2009

Monster Dolls

Here is how it began....
I asked my grandkids, 
Finn(7 1/2 years old) Farren(4 1/2 years old)
to draw me a monster on paper and to email it.

So I waited, and waited and had to call many times to 
remind their mommy to email the pictures.

Finally..
they came through the magical airways to my mailbox.

I had this idea (I may have seen it in a book) to make 
them a felted monster doll..
SEW.....

Here is Finn's picture 

Here is the Monster Doll
This doll was hand made
 by Aunt Katlin!


Here is Farren's Drawing of her monster
Ta Dah...

Farren's Monster doll made by me!
Her monster is sitting on a giant snake monster!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Cutest idea EVER! You really are the best grandma... when I grow up O want to be JUST LIKE YOU!!! (Guess I better learn how to sew =))

Jeana Rock said...

How can I keep up?

Leslie Walker said...

You are the most creative person I have ever met! These are GREAT!!!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive