Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Letting Go..

I have not mastered the art of "Letting Go", what I mean is, there are certain things that reeeallly bother me.

Maybe it is because I am in my middle years of life and have seen things that I cannot change or know will NOT change.

Here are a few examples:
(not in order of importance)
-My local TJ Maxx is filthy, trashy, unorganized=poorly managed!
- I have not yet found a job.
-Driving in Utah (the worst drivers in the US)
Why many in the middle east countries repress women
~
I could go on..but you might think I have OCD...

My father taught me this since I was a young girl to
"NOT LET IT RUIN YOUR DAY"

OK, I say, easier said than done!
I found this web-site that deals with Positive Health, maybe I have
 just diagnosed my inability to let go..
Google: "Don't Let"
and see the results!

  Sometimes I wish I was perfect!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive