Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A need for blankets

May 2009
 21 Women in Provo, Utah tying quilts for Humanitarian Aid.

Yesterday, was a great day, where I was able to help make and tie four quilts 
for LDS humanitarian center. 

Check this out if you are interested in doing this on your own time.
They always have a need for something. 
You don't have to sew, you can put together hygiene kits, 
school supply kits and many other items.

 We had one of the largest turn outs for this usually small group.
I meet two woman visiting here from Bulgaria!
No matter what religious affiliation you are..what culture, nationality we can all do 
our part in bringing about small change to our ever growing world.
~
This is what we accomplished.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive