Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Monday, November 16, 2009

The Book

I finished reading the
Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
Interesting name...
..I really enjoyed it.

This week I am my Book Group Facilitator.
This is how I imagine what some
of the characters in this
book would be cast if
they made this into a motion picture.
~
Juliet Ashton (Amy Adams)




Sidney Stark(Colin Firth)


Markham V. Reynolds (Matt Damon)


Dewsey Adams (Viggo Mortensen)

Isola Pribby (Shelly Duvall)
Kit (Abigail Breslin)
she is too old for this part, so the BBC will have to
cast someone like her in this role.

Amelia Maugery (Judy Dench)
~
There are so many characters that were strongly
developed in this novel, too many to blog about, they all
had unique personalities and had interesting backgrounds.

I give this book a 4 star rating and a left thumb up!
Read any interesting books lately?

P.S.
This is my 250 Blog Post!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive