Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, November 12, 2009

I heard...

..that my grand kids expect me to bring an original gift
when I visit them at Thanksgiving.
(I think I have set a bad precedence)

I have not had a creative thought for months so this task was challenging.
To make it more difficult, I am not equipped to be
creative when it comes to BOYS..

This is what I made for Farren who is now 5 yrs. old.

This is a pillow for her bed, the colors will match
her bed room color scheme.
I used fabric, appliques, and felted wool, buttons
(notice the bee buzzing around).
The flower pots are pockets,
so she can hid her little treasures.

I think this will make her SMILE. :)

Now, what to create for FINN..?

1 comment:

joel swenson said...

Just one more reason why I LOVE Melanie!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive