I AM SO EXCITED!
This has been 9 months in the undertaking..
I signed my acceptance papers today..
Got Background checked
Got drug tested
I am now working for
The persuit of getting a job has taught me these essential things:
1. Believe in yourself(you are your best advocate)
2.Know your strengths
3. Fine tune your skills
4. Persevere through rejection
5. Be Happy and positive
6. Keeping the momentum of the search alive
(this means everyday you are working towards gaining employment)
7. Sell yourself
(I had to do this, in three
separate days of interviews.
8. Don't give yourself an excuse for not applying for a certain job..
(Ok, the one's that you are quailified for)
9. Be grateful for this opportunity
10. Celebrate when you accomplish the goal!
Humm..what should I do for my family
to give them their thanks for supporting me in
this job search??