Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 Revisited

Random shots of our 2009
Thanksgiving trip to Houston.

Grnadpa & Grandma let Finn pick out his Christmas gift.
He was guided to the archery section.


Finn loved his Bow & Arrow set.

Magic moment..


So this is what it is like to live in a house of ALL GIRLS..
(notice who captured this photo.. left corner).



Todd was the master Deep Fried Turkey Chef this year..
maybe I'll take over next year and just roast the turkey.


Aunt Dallas with Finn & Farren.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive