Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Fainted

I'm not sure why it happened, but this "supergirl" fainted on the job today at her desk on a webinar about scanning documents.

The paramedics that came to resuscitate me were so cute!
(I did gain consciousness when they arrived)

This sent my office into a 911 mode.

The emergency room doctor ran some tests and found really nothing.
He said that because I had a fever, and was dehydrated
I must be coming down with the flu!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped me through this trauma today.

1 comment:

Ashley Webb said...

wow - glad you were ok. that's scary! p.s. i love the birth announcement of dallas in another post. might have to steal that one from you someday... :)

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive