Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snowshoe Saturday


Since moving to Utah..
(I wonder when I will stop refering to this four word sentance)?

I have tried to embrace the winter by being actively
engaged in outside sports!

Last weekend a few family members, myself and the "Swede"
went up to Big Springs (Provo Canyon) and I
might add, The most beautiful spot
to hike, snowshoe, picnic and star
gaze in the Wasatch Mountains.


My nephew's; Ryne, Zak, and
sister Jeana and the "Swede"



We found this great backdrop and set up the camera up on
a broken tree stump to take an auto shot.


Notice the "Swede" has facial hair, I asked him
to grow a beard and
Wow.. I really like it!

2 comments:

joel swenson said...

Just too much fun! To be with the one that you love is the reason for being.

I love my snow woman!

Jeana Rock said...

It was such a fun day! Let's go really soon!

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive