Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm a Fan

I know when it started,
It was 1998-99

BYU Men's Volleyball team came to play a match a UCI
(University of Irvine, California)

The swede and I for some reason..
(I believe it was my dad, who is a great sports fan,
called us to tell us to go see them play).

He told us of how fantastic the BYU Men's Volleyball team
was that year, and so we decided to attend this game and give out
a RAH! to the cougars.

It was a great match, but as I recall the boy's did not win that match.
The excitement and energy at that game was because of the
large support of BYU fans in So. Cal.

I hope you can get alittle excited too..
Here is this years team:

P.S. They played a great match against Stanford this weekend.

1 comment:

Bradley with a B said...

The played really well on Friday, but there's some room for improvement on the way they played yesterday.

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive