Lefty & Fifty-six

May 2019



Saturday, April 24, 2010

In the book of life, the answers aren`t in the back.

Let me just say that if you really knew
me.. you would know that I love.......
(drum roll please...)

Peanuts
(no, not the kind you eat)
Charles Shultz's Peanuts comic strip.

This famous illustrator knew human kind and especially
how the underdog felt at times.
His phraseology has made me laugh and and sometimes cry.
Charles Shultz's was a man whom I could relate too.

~~~

"good grief"
What a great phrase to replace with the "G" word.

~~~

aaugh!
How many times in a day, do I say this word or
feel this way???

~~~

Blockhead..
Better than Butt head..

~~~
Even though Charles(Chuck) Schultz was openly honest
about his depression, he showed us his optimism by writing
a fun and bright play called:

The part in the play that I have particularly loved is the ..

.."anyone and anything that is loved by you"

What is your happiness?



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
I am a Lefty. I was born in the Fifties. I am a multi-faceted non-reproductive woman. Mother of four daughters. Married to the "swede" Three handsome/beautiful grandchildren! Love: Family, Christianity, Friends, Home, Garden, Cooking, Pets, Pop up Books, Humanitarian Service,the Great Outdoors,Life and a whole lot more. Yikes I turned Fifty-four this year..... 1958-2012.. Do the math!

Blog Archive